Wedding & Event celebrant
WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU
- My personal, high standard of service
- I am available via phone and email 7 days a week
- You have unlimited contact with me during the whole process
- Preparation of all legal documents (3 in total – plus marriage certificate)
- Creating and writing your wedding ceremony
- Professional PA system with cordless microphone suitable for outdoor ceremonies
- I provide my own lectern (pulpit)
- Car mileage less than 40 km is included in my fee
- A free rehearsal so you know how your day will be conducted
- Wedding traditions can be included in your ceremony
- Lodgement of all legal documents to – Births Deaths & Marriages within 14 days after the wedding
- A keepsake copy of your ceremony, upon request
- I have the ability to manage difficult situations
- On your wedding day I arrive one hour early to check all is ready for you
- Your booking is the only one for the day so I don’t have to rush off
- My fee is inclusive of all the above, no other hidden costs
What makes a good celebrant?
- I listen to you.
- The perfect mix of public speaking experience, reputation and approachability.
- An overall welcome and human touch.
- Passionate. Professional. Polite.
- Your wedding ceremony will be conducted exactly as we discuss
- No surprises
Bess, thank you for the help you give to The Heart Foundation Victoria.
All the best.
Kathy Bell – CEO The Heart Foundation (Victoria)
Well delivered, very entertaining, terrific presentation, very professional, you carry a certain authority when you speak, very dynamic speaker, pace and delivery style is excellent.
The Penguin Club Members